Jared Leto is unrecognisable with a bald head and moustache as he takes a break with Lady Gaga between filming scenes for House Of Gucci in Rome
- The Ridley Scott autobiographical drama documents Patrizia Reggiani’s marriage, divorce and subsequent plot to murder her ex-husband
- Patrizia and Maurizio Gucci married in 1973 when they were both aged around 24-years-old and went on to have two children – Alessandra and Allegra
- It is believed that the wedding caused a rift with Maurizio’s ‘overprotective’ father Rodolfo at the time who ‘disapproved’ of Patrizia’s background
- The film is based on the novel The House of Gucci: A Sensational Story of Murder, Madness, Glamour, and Greed by author Sara Gay Forden
- The new movie is scheduled to go on general release from November 24 2021
- In the film, Lady Gaga plays Patrizia alongside Adam Driver who plays Maurizio, while Jared Leto plays the late fashion designer Paolo Gucci
He’s one of the most handsome actors in Hollywood.
But, Jared Leto, 49, was unrecognisable, with his dark locks replaced by a bald head and grey moustache, as he joined Lady Gaga, 35, to film scenes for House Of Gucci in Rome, Italy, on Thursday.
The Panic Room actor had been transformed to look like the late fashion designer Paolo Gucci, with the help of dramatic makeup, prosthetics and wig specialists.
No way! Jared Leto, 49, was unrecognisable, with a bald head and grey moustache, as he joined Lady Gaga, 35, to film scenes for House Of Gucci in Rome, Italy, on Thursday
Jared was dressed in a brown checked teamed with a pink shirt and vibrant blue tie, with green loafers completing his costume for the movie directed by Ridley Scott.
The baby-faced star looked much older and balding, with a grey moustache and long grey hair, and bore a striking resemblance to Paolo Gucci.
The star was photographed chatting to Lady Gaga on the set of filming, with the musical icon dressed as Patrizia Reggiani in a purple frock.
Gaga boosted her height with classic black stilettos and wore a furry wrap to keep herself warm while titing a Gucci handbag.
In costume: Jared was dressed in a brown checked teamed with a pink shirt and vibrant blue tie, with green loafers completing his costume for the movie directed by Ridley Scott
Speaking to Entertainment Tonight about his role, Leto didn’t attempt to hide his excitement at working on the film.
He said: ‘The one and only Ridley Scott is directing — one of my favorite directors ever — with a cast that I’m blown away to be a part of.
‘There’s Lady Gaga, or as I call her, Lady Guhgah — the queen herself and just a terrific creative person and great actress.
‘Adam Driver’s in the film, again just a phenomenal actor. Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons and on and on.
‘It’s the story of Gucci — which I didn’t even really know, and I’ve worked closely with Gucci for many years now. It’s a wild one.’